We Do Understand Your Situation
And We Know How We Can Help You Get Out Of Foreclosure Fast!
Remember time is your enemy!
If your house payments are more than a month or two behind, your lender has probably already started legal proceedings. Foreclosure consequences can be very serious and the foreclosure timeline can be very quick, depending on your state and its foreclosure procedure. As time passes thousands of dollars in penalties and legal fees can be added to the mortgage balance you owe. And every single day extra interest is added!
Over the last few years the foreclosure news has been bad across the nation. We would like to help you avoid foreclosure and the loss of your home. As a homeowner you’re entitled to know your foreclosure rights.
The longer you wait, the harder it is for us to help.
Don’t let the banks bury you! STOP Foreclosure in its tracks today! Let us at Minnesota Home Brothers give you a free no-obligation cash offer on your foreclosed home. We can buy your house in as little as 5 days no matter the situation.
Stop foreclosure in its tracks! Get a cash offer on your house today!We buy houses foreclosures as-is, no listing, Sell your house in as little as 5 days. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call (952) 900-6324...
Can I Sell My House in Foreclosure in Redwing? – How it works
There area bunch of people in Redwing who have gone through foreclosure in the past few years. Since the market crash in 2008 the economy has changed, a lot of banks have been shifting the way that they deal with foreclosures.
One thing you need to remember,is the bank that carries your mortgage don’t actually want to see your home abandoned or auctioned. You need to understand that foreclosures are a huge expense to banks. The bank stands to make the most amount of money by helping you to avoid foreclosure by selling your property. but however, dealing with banks during any part of the foreclosure process can be a huge pain. Over many years of working with banks to help stop the foreclosure process, we’ve learned a few tricks that can help the average person get their way out of foreclosure.
Working With Banks During The Foreclosure Process
- Always over-communicate with the bank Call with any updates that you may have and show them what you’re doing to get your property sold.
- Don’t miss deadlines. If anything will be late, call with advance notice and reasoning on why it will be late.
- Bankers are people too. explaining to them your situation and demonstrating your willingness to fix the problems to make it right really can go a long way.
- Keep Records of Conversations you have with the bank. Nothing counts unless it is in writing. Make sure to keep track of each person you speak with, what they said, and any promises made. ask for their full name and company of whom they work for.
- Explore all your options, including short sale, loan modifications, and bankruptcy, or the smartest way that we suggest is to sell to a cash buyer. They can save you from damaging your credit and possibly even put a little money in your pocket. Most cash buyers are experts in the real estate industry so they understand the ins and outs of how to get people out of real estate trouble.
- Don’t wait. Unfortunately, time is not on your side. The further behind you become on payments, the fewer options are available to you.
We specialize in helping homeowners in situations including foreclosure around Redwing and the whole state of MN get out of difficult situations and avoid foreclosure. In certain circumstances, we can negotiate directly with the bank to reduce the amount you owe and (sometimes) even help you walk away from your property with cash.
If you need to sell a property near Redwing, we can help you.
We buy properties like yours from people who need to sell fast.
Give us a call at (952) 900-6324 anytime
or fill out the form over here today! >>
How our Process Works
Get a Cash offer on Your House Now
We Buy Houses!Get a cash offer today! Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call (952) 900-6324...
Going through foreclosure in MN? This article walks you through the affects foreclosure could have on you…
If you are trying to sell your house, you may be finding that it is more difficult than you had expected… especially if your house has any repairs needed that buyers just don’t want to deal with.
In this article we’ll dive into some of the devastating consequences of foreclosure in Redwing for house sellers.
If you’ve gotten a foreclosure notice of default and want to know what the in the heck is going on, check out this article
With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. Check out this article to learn more about the foreclosure process.
When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not.
What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes.
They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose on a house… the bank is forced to own the home until they’re able to sell it to get all or most of their money back. Learn more on how to stay in your home after foreclosure in Redwing MN. Stop foreclosure in Redwing now