Sell Your Inherited House AS-IS Today
Did you inherit a house from a love one? Do you wish to sell the home without dealing with all the headaches that comes with selling the traditional way? If you answered YES to any of those questions, your in the RIGHT SPOT!
Minnesota Home Brothers will buy your inherited St. Paul house in a matter of days. We buy probate houses “AS-IS”, that means you don’t have to worry about cleaning the home, making costly repairs , and listing your property with the hopes it will sell. Instead, we will give you a cash offer on your house in 24 hours or less. If you like the offer, we can close in as little as 5 days or on the date of your choice.
When you Choose Us
Selling inherited property can be challenging, especially if several good or bad memories are associated with the home. However, when financial difficulty strikes, a quick “As Is” sale can provide much-needed relief. When you Choose us as your real estate specialist you will receive the following:
- A Guaranteed Offer- You will Receive a free no-obligation cash offer on your house.
- No Hidden Fees- We pay all fees associated with selling your home.What we offer you for your house is what you get.
- Honesty and Integrity – We are always upfront and honest with our clients from the very beginning.
Ways to selling a inherited house
We know coping with the passing of a loved one can be extremely difficult. As you’re grieving your loss, you may have important decisions to make regarding your loved one’s property and belongings, funeral arrangements, and finances.
If you’ve just become the owner of a house or houses you didn’t expect to have, you have some decisions to make. What exactly should you do next if you have inherited a house in St. Paul? Consider these helpful tips to work your way through the process and guide your decisions.
1) The Traditional Way ( Listing with a Realtor)
The home selling process is the same whether it’s a for sale by owner or you’re hiring a listing agent. Certain details can vary a little from state to states but this checklist can serve as a general guide. Just be sure to confer with a local professional to make sure any specific requirements conform to the rules in your state.
- Step 1- Find a listing agent- Interview agents and meet with at least three of them as you make a decision. Try to hire experienced hard working realtors that will go above and beyond to try and get your house sold.
- Step 2- Find out how much your home is worth-A seller’s greatest mistake is often overpricing their home. Keep your price similar with sold homes that have sold in your area in the past 6 months or so. Consider whether your market is hot, cold, or neutral and price according to the market temperature.
- Step 3- Get your home ready for selling- Prepare your home for sale by cleaning and decluttering it and improving curb appeal. You might want to consider hiring a staging company to stage your home for showings or ask your real estate agent for assistance on how to get in touch with a staging company. You will also want to make any necessary repairs to your home in order to insure a quick home sale. Remember, you only get one chance — and sometimes only 3 seconds or so — to make a great first impression so make it count.
- Step 4- Market your home- You or your agent needs to identify the hot selling points of your home and choose the best advertising words to sell it. Always approve your agent’s marketing campaign before listing your property.
- Step 5- Show time- You and or your agent will want to have a open house as soon as the home is listed on the MLS. This will attract many more home buyers on the first crucial days of your home being listed. Also leave a lock box on your door when you are away to make the house easily accessible to any clients that may be interested in your home. Now keep your fingers crossed! You may actually find a buyer for your home! Hopefully…
- Step 6- Receive Offer and Negotiate- Yay, you finally got a offer! but wait… there’s a catch, they want 8 percent off of asking price because the foundation has a small leak. Now you will have to negotiate with the home buyer with the hopes that you come to a agreement.
- Step 7-Escrow and Title-Congratulations! You’ve come to a agreement and both parties agreed to the offer. Your agent or transaction coordinator will now need to open a escrow account and order a title policy for you. Write down the contact information for the closing agent and select a date to close based on when the buyer’s loan will fund.
And don’t forget to ask for a receipt for the buyer’s earnest money deposit.
- Step 8- Schedule Appraiser- You will need to schedule a appraiser as soon as possible. You will want to clean your house really good before the appraiser comes because they are the ones deciding how much your property is really worth. And if they decide the house is worth less than what you are trying to sell it for you may have some trouble. The new owners will have to come up with the difference in price, which most times they are not capable of doing so.
- Step 9- Home Inspector- Now you need to schedule a home inspector to come out and look at your property to make sure everything is up to code. At this time the inspector may ask you to repair any damage that could deem the house inhabitable.
- Step 10- Remove property before closing- with the final inspection done you will want to start cleaning out the house. Remove all property that is inside the house before the final closing date. You normally will have about 30 days from the day you signed the purchase agreement to do so.
- Step 11- Close- A meeting date will be set at a local title company. Here both parties will exchange forms and sign documentation in order to transfer the ownership of the home.
2) Cash Home Buying Company
- Step 1- Fill out short form- Tell us a little about your inherited house and reasoning for selling.
- Step 2- We will contact you- Some one from our team will contact you shortly to set up a quick one time 15 minute walk through of your house.
- Step 3- Get your cash offer- Based on what we see when inspecting your home and analyzing your local market. You will receive your cash offer, Sometimes as soon as 24 hours or less. If you like the offer and accept, we will pick a closing date of your choice.
- Step 4- Sold- Congratulations!
Sell Inherited House in St. Paul Quick and Easy
We Buy Inherited Houses For Cash !
No Repairs No Listing No Headaches
Sell your Inherited home todayGet a cash offer in 24 hours or less. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call (952) 230-2324...
Do you just want to sell inherited house in St. Paul MN 55101 without dealing with all the headaches that comes with selling your home the traditional way? Selling your inherited home is easy with Minnesota Home Brothers. Simply just fill out the short form above to receive a cash offer on your house in 24 hours or less.Why wait? See how much your house is worth today.