We Buy Ugly Houses Roseville!
If your interested in selling your house fast for cash, your in the right spot!
We Buy Houses In
- Any Condition– No cleaning or fixing repairs
- Any Price– We buy houses from $10,000-1,000,000 price range
- Any Location– We buy real estate all over Minnesota and surrounding states
- No Realtor Fees– 7% realtor fees? NOPE!
- No Closing Cost– 3% closing costs? NEGATIVE! MN Home Brothers Pays all closing costs
- Choose your Closing Date– We can close in as little as 5 days or whenever you prefer
How We Make Our Cash Offers
We Buy Ugly HousesGet a cash offer on your house today! Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call (952) 392-9673...
How We Are Able to Give The Highest Cash Offers
- Experience- Minnesota Home Brothers as a team has over 25 years of investing experience and 20 years of residential remodeling.
- We Use Our Own Money- Most home buying companies borrow money from the banks, that means they have to accommodate thousands of dollars in their offers to make up those fees.
- General Contractors- We also own a residential general contracting company called Tobler Homes. Other home buying companies have to hire a general contracting company to renovate the house. Which in the end costs 10’s of thousands of dollars extra and that’s bad news for you because they will simply add those fees into their offers.
- Small Company- We are a small local family owned company, so we don’t have crazy over head costs like the larger we buy houses companies out there.
- Extremely Fast- We have gotten pretty good at repairing homes as fast as possible. That means we don’t have much holding cost to account for, which means a higher cash offer for you! 🙂 Check out our blog on tips to sell your house fast
We buy ugly houses Roseville as is! Get your no obligation cash offer today
For more information check out our How our buying process works page.
We buy houses Company in Roseville Right for you?
Even in a sellers market, like Minnesota, it’s smart to look at your options and see what will actually help you best reach your goals with the sale of your house. While you may be able to get a higher “top line” sales price listing with a real estate agent, that doesn’t always boil down to more money in your pocket or less headache.
Lets take a quick look at the PROS and CONS of selling to a local online home buyer.
|Selling w/ An Agent||SOLD To Minnesota Home Brothers|
|Commissions / Fees:||6% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE|
|Who Pays Closing Costs?:||2% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE – We pay all costs|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:||Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through||NONE|
|Appraisal Needed:||Yes, sale is often subject to appraisal||NONE – We make cash offers|
|Average Days Until Sold:||+/- 91 Days||IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER|
|Number of Showings:||It Depends||1 (Just Us)|
|Closing Date:||30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer||The Date Of YOUR CHOICE|
|Who Pays For Repairs?:||Negotiated During Inspection Period||NONE – We pay for all repairs|
Top 5 Houses recently bought or sold in your area: